Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
This driver is great for someone who hits the ball low and with slice spin. Since it has a lighter weight club head and it has offset and weight in the heel, it is great for someone needing to hit the ball higher and needing to straighten out their slice.
- Not workable
The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver is built for higher handicap or older players, especially those with driver swing speeds around 90 mph or below. The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver is designed with the lightest weight materials to ensure the swing feels effortless and consistent for each swing of the driver. The heel-based weighting system is designed to help players who fight a slice on their tee shots. The weighting in the heel helps with squaring the face at impact.
- Light Weight Design – The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver weighs 277 grams, which is 50 grams lighter than the average driver that is on the market; this lighter weight provides an effortless and consistent feel for the player.
- Heel Biased Weighting – The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver has more weight in the heel than in the toe, thus promoting a draw bias which helps players who struggle with a slice.
- Carbon Fiber Crown – The crown of the driver is made out of carbon fiber, which is a lightweight material that reduces the weight of the clubhead by 2 grams to promote faster balls speeds and more distance.
The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver is a great option for the player who fights a slice and wants a long and forgiving driver. It has a very solid feel. The offset head makes it easier to square the face. Not for someone who hits a draw or pull.
- Helps avoid a slice
- Very long
- Easy to hit
- Not good for someone who hits a draw
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes