Yonex EZone 100 Racquet (2022) · Unstrung
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The 2022 EZONE 100 has moved to the top of my recommendation list for intermediate to advanced players looking for controllable power and speed. It’s a user-friendly racquet that players of any playing style can pick up and take to a match with little to no adjustment. It offers improved feel and comfort while retaining the power and spin of the previous generation.
- Suites a variety of playing styles
- A dream to serve with
- Loves to attack the ball off the ground
- Could be more stable
For all-around players looking to command the court with added power and comfort.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Liner Tech
- For Improved Power And Comfort
- Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft)
- First introduced in 1969 with the T-7000 - our first aluminum tennis racquet - the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) is still incorporated into our most popular racquet series today. The Oval Pressed Shaft is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimizing vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- 2G-Namd Speed
- IMPROVED FEEL AND BALL SPEED
- A high modulus graphite fibers are bound with a carbon nanotube (CNT) structure, reducing energy loss, which enables to transfer the energy into quick snapback.
- Aero Shape Design
- FOR A PLUSH FEEL
- An inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.
- Shaft Design
- FOR IMPROVED S TABILITY AND POWER
- A thicker shaft structure with a convex design reduces unwanted racquet torque on off-centered shots for added power.