Temple Fork Outfitters LK Legacy Two-Handed Fly Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Temple Fork Outfitters LK Legacy Two-Handed Fly Rod series was designed for intermediate to advanced spey and switch anglers. The fast action rod blanks result in more efficient line movement with a crisper casting stroke. Longer, heavier fly lines can be picked up with minimal effort, and cast long distances. These rods are a great option for the angler looking for a two handed rod.
- Composite Cork Handle â€“ The handle is ergonomically designed while maintaining durability in the foulest fishing conditions.
- Anodized, Double Footed Snake Guides â€“ These guides make it easier for the line to pass through when fighting fish or casting.
- Feature Grain Window And Gram Weighting â€“ This makes line pairing easier when setting up line with the rod.
- 6wt 12ft (TF 06 120 4 LK) This is a switch rod for steelhead.
- 7wt 11ft6in (TF 07 116 4 LK) This is a larger spey rod useful for steelhead.
- 7wt 13ft (TF 07 130 4 LK) This is the spey rod for steelhead and smaller saltwater species.
- 8wt 12ft (TF 08 120 4 LK) This is the rod for any anadromous fish both on the east and west coast.
- 8wt 13ft6in (TF 08 136 4 LK) This is a good saltwater spey rod.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations