Temple Fork Outfitters Tough Fly Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
The Temple Fork Outfitters Tough Fly Rod is designed to fish in demanding conditions. Incredibly durable and extremely easy to cast, this rod is great for all skill levels of fly fishermen. Quality components insure this rod performs well in both fresh and saltwater.
- Powerful Butt Section â€“ This makes it ideal for lifting heavy lines and flies off of the water as well as for fighting larger fish.
- Cork Grip â€“ This grip is designed to be durable as well as comfortable.
- Favorable Taper â€“ The taper of the rod makes it very easy to cast.
- 8wt 9ft (TF 08 90 2 TFR) is a good all round saltwater rod for snook, redfish, smaller stripers, and blues.
- 10wt 9ft (TF 10 90 2 TFR) is a great size for delivering big flies to medium-sized saltwater species like Permit, Barracuda, Albacore, and Tarpon.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Excellent rod for the saltwater or hard-charging fresh water species - pike, salmon, steelhead.