Marmot Women's Lightray GORE-TEX Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Marmot Women's Lightray GORE-TEX® Jacket provides great performance to backcountry skiers who are looking for a lightweight jacket with an abundance of features. The jacket is made with a 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric to ensure waterproofing and breathability. The wind-resistant Primaloft® Insulation offers lightweight warmth when conditions turn harsh. Recco® technology is integrated into the jacket for added safety when resort skiing. Armpit vents provide additional ventilation for warmer temperatures.
- GORE-TEX® Technology – This 2 layer membrane eliminates water from getting in to keep the skier dry and comfortable while minimizing moisture buildup.
- Primaloft® Insulation – This jacket has synthetic insulation that is made from recycled material which provides a light, compressible warmth even in the wet and cold.
- Recco® Technology – A passive radar reflector built into the jacket makes it easier to be found by search and rescue in bounds.
- Underarm Ventilation – Zippered mesh-lined armpit vents allow for temperature regulation and improved airflow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Made with waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric to keep you dry and reduce internal condensation when on the mountain. It offers lightweight and wind-resistant Prima Loft Eco insulation for extra warmth. It comes with a powder skirt, a helmet-compatible hood and 2-way waterproof zippers.