Marmot Men's Lightray GORE TEX Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Whether you're earning your turn mountainside or heading out for a blustery adventure on the trail, wear the Men's Lightray Ski Jacket. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, a PFC-free DWR finish, and 100% seam taping combine to provide epic weather protection. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus is made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Heat-releasing PitZips keep you comfortable even as your pace picks up. This winter coat features a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, VELCRO® cuffs, and drawcord hem that prevent snow and drafts from reaching inner layers. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers for additional safety in harsh conditions.
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening; adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® cuffs
- Fixed powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Water-resistant chest and pass pockets; interior zippered and mesh storage pockets
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Those searching for elite waterproofing and breathability (28K/20K) in a flexible, free-moving shell jacket that has everything you need! A Gore-Tex 2L outfitting for superior waterproofing & breathability in a shell piece that gives you the tools to handle anything the mountain throws at you. Great fit that runs true to size, a driclime lined chin-guard, sleeve pass pocket, zip off powder skirt, RECCO reflector strips, pit zips, 100% seam-taped construction and so much more!