Marmot Women's JM Pro Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Marmot Women's JM Pro Jacket is the ultimate performance ski shell for backcountry skiers who ski in all weather conditions. The JM Pro jacket features a 3 layer GORE-TEX® construction to ensure leakproof protection while minimizing internal moisture buildup. The jacket also PitZips for temperature regulation and Velcro® cuffs to keep the snow out. RECCO® technology is integrated within for an added safety precaution.
- GORE-TEX® – A 3-layer membrane that eliminates water from getting in to keep the rider dry and comfortable regardless of rain or snow, while also maintaining breathability throughout.
- PitZips – Mesh-lined armpit vents allow for temperature regulation and improved airflow.
- Velcro® Cuffs – Wrist cuffs that can be adjusted, helping to ensure the skier stays dry even in a snowstorm.
- RECCO® Technology – A passive radar reflector built into the jacket makes it easier to be found by search and rescue services.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations