Mountain Hardwear Men's Kor Airshell™ Warm Jacket
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Change is good. But changing layers every five minutes? We have better things to do. With a soft airmesh lining on the inside, and breathable, abrasion-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air stretch fabric on the outside, the Kor Airshell™ Warm Jacket is a dynamic duo of technical performance. The jacket's active insulation keeps you warm and fends off wind and light moisture while remaining incredibly breathable, so you can keep skiing, running, climbing, or hiking.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Lightweight and breathable stretch ripstop Pertex® Quantum Air fabric
- AirMesh lining adds warmth without sacrificing breathability
- Adjustable hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two-way center front zipper
- Internal drop pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Drawcord hem
- Reflective heat transfer MHW logo at chest
- 12.3 oz / 350 g
- Pertex® Quantum Air 20D Stretch Ripstop
- 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
Abrasion-resistant, Hood, Lightweight, Reflective, Breathable, Zippered pocket
Shell, Long sleeve
Camping, Climbing, Hiking, Rain, Rock climbing, Running, Backpacking
Pertex® Quantum Air 20D Stretch Ripstop 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
Country of origin
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Mountain Hardwear
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!