Garmin Fenix 7x Watch
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Garmin Fenix 7x Watch is ideal for users searching for a rugged, fully-featured, multisport GPS watch. The battery of the Fenix 7x can last up to 18 days between charges (18 days in smartwatch mode; 57 hours in GPS mode, and 57 days in battery saver mode), and features a 1.3-inch display. Also, the Fenix 7x has traditional button controls and a new, responsive touchscreen interface.
- Wellness Tracking – The Fenix 7x is designed to help track one's wellness through multiple statistics (heart rate, Pulse OX sensor, sleep monitoring, body battery energy monitoring, respiration tracking, hydration tracking, and more).
- Stay Connected – Able to sync with your smart device to receive notifications, work music apps, perform contactless payments, use safety/tracking features, and connect to the Garmin IQ store.
- Navigation – Designed with integrated navigation technologies such as Multi-GNSS Support for satellite navigation in tougher terrains, ABC sensors for different climate readings, golf course mapping, skyview maps (for different ski resorts and similar), multi-continent topographic maps, and points of interest on or off the trail.
- Sport-Ready – This watch comes with built-in sports apps/features trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing (backcountry included), golfing, surfing, climbing, mountain biking, HIIT workouts, workout suggestions, race predictors, Pacepro technology, and more.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This watch has it all. Aside from being just a standard watch, it has a built-in LED flashlight with multiple modes, ranging from strobing to an SOS signal. It supports a huge number of sports and activities, including unique options such as several skiing disciplines, surfing, kayaking, along with hiking, running, and biking. It has preset workouts available, but you can download additional workouts or even create your own. It has the ability to track these workouts and display performance metrics about your own body. You can navigate using this watch with preloaded maps, or download a wide variety of maps to suit your outdoor adventures. "Sapphire" indicates that this particular model has an especially durable scratch-resistant screen, while the "Solar" designation means it has a built-in solar panel that boosts it's battery life.
Battery saver watch mode - up to 37 days with solar charging
Smartwatch - up to 37 days with solar charging
GPS Only - up to 122 hours with solar charging
Incredibly versatile and durable option for any athletic and/or outdoor use! Power Glass technology allows solar charging to keep your battery running longer, powering all the sports apps and trackers integrated in to the watch. If you want the ultimate companion for tracking all your adventures and pushing yourself in all aspects of physical activity, this is the one.
Anyone needing to track a variety of activities such as hiking, running, cycling, cardio workouts, etc. and needs a top of the line GPS receiver with on-board maps.
Scratch resistant 1.4" display with LED flash for low light and the features go on and on and on.
Everything you need!!!