KEEN Men's Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
With its room-for-your-toes fit and out-of-the-box comfort, Targhee has been an icon since we introduced it in 2005. For our men's Targhee III hiking shoe, we carried over the fit, made-to-keep durability, and performance that fans love. But we gave it an updated look with a slightly sleeker outsole and more of a sneaker feel than Targhee II. With waterproof protection, it's as ready as ever for all-terrain adventures in any weather.
Famous Comfort Fit: Our iconic KEEN fit secures your heel while creating generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
Higher-Traction Tread: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock.
Waterproof Protection: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and PFAS-free water repellency work together to keep feet dry.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Comfortable right out of the box, durable, and great arch support. Also good for feet that are on the wider side.