La Sportiva Men's TX Hike Mid GTX
- We price match
Color: Carbon / Saffron
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
A premium and technical boot that combines the support of a hiking boot with the agility of a trail running shoe designed for off-road terrain or a long day of city sightseeing. Whatever you pick, it doesn’t matter to the TX Hike Mid GTX. You can do it all and you will end the day with happy feet and mind, thanks to the wide comfort fit and environmentally conscious materials. The TX Hike Mid GTX uses recycled uppers, recycled rubber outsoles, recycled laces and webbing and a recycled Gore liner (65% of its weight is eco materials).
- WEIGHT: 17.2 oz (490g)
- UPPER: Recycled Air Mesh & No-Sew Upper / Recycled Laces & Nylon - Webbing / Welded TPU Overlays / Microfiber Heel Stabilizer / 3D Flex Ankle System
- LINING: Bluesign® Certified Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- MIDSOLE: Compression EVA with Co-Molded Stabilizing insert
- SOLE: Vibram® Ecostep EVO with Impact Brake SystemTM / 5mm lugs
- CUSHIONING: Midsole: 35A
- DROP: 10mm
- LAST: TX Hike
- FIT: Wide
Compression EVA with Co-Molded Stabilizing insert
Vibram® Ecostep EVO with Impact Brake SystemTM / 5mm lugs
Bluesign® Certified Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
17.2 oz (490g)
Recycled Air Mesh & No-Sew Upper / Recycled Laces & Nylon - Webbing / Welded TPU Overlays / Microfiber Heel Stabilizer / 3D Flex Ankle System
Hiking, Mountaineering, Rain, Running, Trail running
Footbed / Insole
GORE-TEX®, Polyester/Polyester blend, Nylon/Nylon blend
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!