The North Face Stormbreak 2 Tent 2 Person
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The North Face Stormbreak 2 Tent is a 2 person, free standing camping tent for those car-campers that may also take some occasional short backpacking trips. The double-walled construction, fully seam-taped canopy and floor, polyester urethane (PU) coated rain fly and easy-pitch design provides durable protection against the weather without any setup hassle. Inside, the 30 square-foot floor plan has ample headroom, high-low ventilation options, and two twin-zipping vestibule doors with self-stuffing pockets to keep them open and enjoy the view.
- Double-wall Construction – Separating the tent body and the rain fly allows for increased ventilation and reduced condensation buildup.
- Easy-pitch Design – Two long collapsible poles arch from corner to corner before the tent body is raised and connected with external hooks and grommets.
- Waterproof Rainfly– Coating the nylon fabric with polyester urethane (PU) increases the water-resistant capabilities of the 750D polyester rainfly.
- Weight – The trail weight of this tent is 5 pounds 5 ounces.
The Stormbreak two-person is great for one or two adventurous souls looking for a few nights' car camping or an easy backpacking excursion. Many users love this tent to bring along their furry friends as well. The vestibule is roomy and provides space for backpacks, shoes, or other gear. The interior has great side pockets for small gear and a center clip for a lantern or headlamp.
- Simple design
- Easy Set Up
- Excellent airflow even with rain fly attached
- Slightly heavy for a two-person tent weighing in around 5 lbs
- Material durability isn't the best, Have had to make a handful of repairs over the years.
- Can have a damp floor when used without a footprint for the tent.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations