Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line is a general purpose floating fly line that loads quickly, turns over large dries, nymph rigs and streamers with ease. The versatile Fly Line also boasts a mid-length head, perfect for nearly all freshwater applications. This is the all round fly line with beginners in mind.
- Versitle Mid-Length Head – This is not a specific fly line, but rather one that is designed for multiple fishing situations.
- Made Half Size Heavy – This allows faster fly rods to be loaded better for casting but will work on a wide variety of fly rods.
- Braided Multifilament Core – This is ideal for reducing tangles.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations