Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Orvis Encounter felt wading boots are an ideal wading boot for the angler who is just starting or the angler who does not frequently use wading boots. The EVA midsole and padded collar help add comfort, especially when wearing all day. The capped heel and toe aid with durability.
- The felt soles aid in traction.
- Toe and heel caps add durability to the boot.
- A padded collar provides extra comfort.
- These can be heavy, especially when wet.
Orvis Encounter Felt Sole Wading Boots are ideal for price conscious anglers seeking uncompromised comfort from their first pair of waders. An increased interior volume allows for a wider, comfortable fit. An EVA midsole provides supportive comfort and excellent stability while a ripstop upper with heel and toe caps ensures long term durability.
- Men's Whole Sizes Offered in a huge range of men's sizes 5 - 15.
- Toe And Heel Caps These features aid with abrasion resistance and impact with underwater rocks.
- Ripstop Upper This is a lightweight feature that adds durability without sacrificing comfort.