Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab Putter is a putter that features a double bend face-balanced mallet. This construction and technology is best served for golfers that have a straight back and through putting stroke to reap the most benefits. This putter has a milled surface finish that is quite attractive to the eye. It provides the look and design for golfers that love the look of a milled putter. It comes with the newly upgraded Stroke Lab shaft, which provides golfers with more stability in their putting strokes. The putter face is designed with the White Hot face insert that provides optimal feel and performance on each strike.
- Face-Balanced Mallet – This type of mallet is best served for golfers that have a putting stroke that is straight back and through.
- Milled Finish – The milled finish is a visual enhancement that golfers will enjoy when looking down at the putter.
- Stroke Lab Putter Shaft – The shaft adds more stability in the golfer's putting stroke to help build consistency.
- White Hot Face Insert – The face insert provides optimal feel and performance on each putt.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The White Hot insert in this line of putter provides a soft feel that makes you not want to stop using this putter! This shape head gives you better alignment and balance with the perimeter weighting on the fangs of the putter head.
Odyssey has brought back its most popular face insert ever. The White Hot putter has returned. The feel that has been popular for 20 years is now paired with Stroke Lab Technology to create a very stable putter to help you sink more putts!
The Stroke Lab feature helps with counter balancing which engineers claim will help the putter release and be more in tune with the players arms and stroke for more consistency and less wrist hinge.