Odyssey White Hot OG #1 CH Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey White Hot OG #1 CH Putter is made with a classic and traditional blade style design. The crank hosel configuration has 41 degrees of toe hang; Ideal for the golfer who has a fair amount of face rotation and swing arc in the putting stroke. The putter has a milled surface finish to enhance feel and styles. It is built with the Stroke Lab shaft that promotes excellent tempo to help golfers be more consistent. The face of the putter has the White Hot insert to provide enhanced feel, sound, and performance each time the user putts the ball.
- Traditional Blade Style – The style is great for the golfer who likes a classic-looking putter.
- Crank Hosel Configuration – It is ideal for the golfer with a fair amount of face rotation and swing arc in the putting stroke.
- Stroke Lab Shaft – The shaft gives consistent results, leading to the golfer having repeatable tempo in their putting stroke.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This putter is a remake of the classic Odyssey White Hot putter. You can not go wrong here. The original White Hot face offers unmatched feel, sound, and performance. The engineers who made this combined a rich silver PVD finish with fine milling all around. This is a tour-proven putter that also offers a multi-material Stroke Lab shaft to help provide an even stroke every time.
The classic blade from Odyssey is finally back, so the fact that their new insert is, in reality, their old insert, is great for feel and consistency. It doesn't venture off the blade path for you, and allows us to keep that 34" length change.
Short, soft, and reliable. Played by amateurs and tour players alike. Best for players with a moderate swing arc.