Odyssey Women's White Hot OG #7 Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey Women's White Hot OG #7 Putter is specially designed for women in mind, with shorter length shafts, and appropriate sized golf grips. The double bend design, with a face balanced mallet, is ideal for the female golfer that has a straight back and through putting motion. The putter face has the sleek, White Hot Face insert to provide high performance quality and result that each golfer seeks. The newly designed shaft technology in the Stroke Lab Shaft allows the golfer to build solid rhythm in her putting stroke, for more consistent results.
- Double Bend Design – The double bend design face balanced mallet is ideal for the lady golfer who has a straight back and through putting motion.
- New Shaft Technology – The Stroke Lab Shaft is great for the female golfer that needs to build solid rhythm in her putting stroke to have consistent results.
- Specially Designed – The OG #7 is specially designed for women with the appropriate length of shafts and golf grips.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Players that have more of a straight back and forth "pendulum" style take back and follow through. Slightly shorter putter with a mallet style with allow you to be more on top of the ball at address and the added weight at address will give you a little more head speed and ability to keep the head square at address.
The Odyssey OG #7 is going to be a face balanced, modern mallet putter with all the technology Odyssey has to offer. The shorter length and smaller grip size should help your stroke stay square through impact, and the white hot insert is top in its class, giving great feel and forgiveness on off center strikes! Good for players who have a more straight back and through stroke (if your misses are normally to the right, this may indicate not enough face rotation, hence going to a face balanced putter should help with this).
The Odyssey White Hot #7 is face balanced, which will help promote a straight-back, straight-through putting stroke. This will help you keep the face square at impact. It also has weight positioned deep and back from the face, which offers an increase in forgiveness if you happen to miss the dead-center of the face. The White Hot face insert will provide a soft feel on contact with the ball.