Odyssey White Hot OG #7 S Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Odyssey White Hot OG #7 S Putter is a mallet head putter that offers a toe balance head weighting for golfers with arc putting strokes. It combines a urethane insert technology on the putter face, fine milling on the overall finish of the putter for aesthetics, with a short slant putter neck.
- Toe Balanced Mallet Putter – Unique toe weighted mallet putter that adapts to arc putting strokes.
- Urethan Insert Technology – The insert technology allows for a fantastic feel in rolling the golf ball.
- Short Slant Putter Neck – The short neck allows for the golf shaft and putter neck to connect with little offset or view at address.
The Odyssey White Hot OG #7 S Putter is a great putter for someone looking for a very forgiving and great feeling mallet that will act more like a blade in the stroke due to the toe hang from the slant neck. Great soft feel from the White Hot OG insert which is one of the most successful in the history of Odyssey putters. Not for someone who has a straight back, straight through stroke.
- Very good alignment
- Great feel from White Hot OG insert
- Slant neck is great for helping square face
- Not for someone with straight back straight through stroke
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear