The Curated Take
This product is good for someone who needs forgiveness around the green. It is also made for that specific player who has a straight back and straight through putting stroke. This putter feels super good and gets the ball rolling really well. Although it is slightly heavier than most putters, it provides a good feel for all putts whether they are uphill, downhill, flat, or that break a lot. I highly recommend this putter to be in YOUR bag.
- Someone who has a straight back and straight through putting stroke
- Someone who needs forgiveness around the green
- Someone who likes a putter to look good and feel good
- This putter is big and not like the average blade putter
- It is heavy
The Odessey Toulon Stroke Lab Seattle Putter is diamond milled using premium materials and expert craftsmanship. The Toulon Seattle putter is geared to mid-level amateurs and pros alike. Milled from premium stainless steel providing a smooth roll and improved consistency on the greens. The Odessey Toulon Stroke Lab Putter is available in a charcoal smoke finish.
- Stroke Lab Shaft – This is an innovative design enhancing putting stroke tempo and consistency. Various lengths are available from 33"-37".
- Diamond Milled Grooves – This feature tempers the head's vibrations upon contact, improving the ball's quality of roll and pace.
- 20-gram Steel Sole Plate Included – Alternate 7-gram and 40-gram options are available for players who prefer to customize head weights.
- Two Grip Options – Pistol grips or oversized grips are available.