Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Putter is a putter focused on tempo. The MOI creates a consistent strike where the ball is able to roll off the face. This was apparent especially from close range as I found the ball continued to roll on line time after time. It has has a nice feel to it on longer putts that helped lag those 20+ foot putts within a makeable 2 putt range. I think this putter is a putter a lot of average or above average golfers would benefit by having in their own bag.
- Soft face feel
- Distributed weight throughout that creates an even tempo back and through
- Tacky oversized grip that is comfortable regardless of what grip type is used
- Not a fan of the no line on the top line of the putter
The Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Putter is a double bend face-balanced mallet putter that is great for golfers that have very little face rotation and swing arc in their putting stroke. This super high MOI (moment of inertia) head promotes more forgiveness and tighter dispersion to keep the golf ball closer to the target line, even on miss-hits. The combination with the lighter and stiffer Stroke Lab Shaft helps promote smooth tempo and more consistency with each putting stroke. For even more benefit, it is constructed with the legendary White Hot Insert to give more feel and performance benefits.
- Stroke Lab Shaft – This lighter and stiffer shaft promotes smoother tempo leading to more consistent putting strokes.
- White Hot Insert – The legendary insert provides ultimate performance benefits to allow the golfer to excel.
- Extremely High MOI – The large amount of MOI in this mallet style putter offers lots of forgiveness and tighter dispersion to keep the ball rolling as close as possible down the target line.