Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
After testing the Odyssey Eleven Tour Lined S Putter, I can only compare it to the wildly popular Taylormade spider putter. I think the feel and look of the club is extremely similar. I would also give the notch to the Odyssey putter because I think it is a bit more easy on the eyes when lining up a putt.
The feel is very good and pops off the face pretty soft. Somewhat on the heavy side, but can be adjusted with different grips and weights.
- Balance between the club head and shaft is top notch.
- Stability. As soon as the club head hits the club, the stability can be felt.
- Mishits on this club actually come off the club well. Not far offline.
- The stock grip may not be ideal for everyone.
- Heavier head than most putters.
The Odyssey Eleven Tour Lined S Putter is constructed with a toe-hang mallet design. This design is made for golfers with putting strokes that have moderate face rotation and swing arc. It features an extremely high MOI that makes the Eleven Tour Lined S very stable and forgiving to add more consistency in the area of putting. The top of the mallet putter head features a Tour-preferred single alignment line that amateurs can benefit from as well for easy alignment.
- Extremely High MOI – The extremely high MOI makes the Eleven Tour Lined S Putter very stable and forgiving.
- Toe Hang Mallet – The mallet has 40 degrees of toe hang that is made for golfers with putting strokes that have moderate face rotation and swing arc.
- Tour Preferred Alignment – The top of the mallet putter head features a clean single Tour-preferred alignment line for increased accuracy.