Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined Putter is constructed with a double bend face-balanced mallet that is made for golfers that have minimal or no face rotation/swing arc in their putting stroke. The classic 2-Ball design features a new alignment line through the top of the putter for increased accuracy. This is an extremely high MOI (moment of inertia) mallet that makes it quite stable and forgiving. It comes with the Microhinge Star Insert for improved speed and control.
- Double Bend Face-Balanced – It is perfect for the golfer that has very little or no swing arc/face rotation in their putting stroke.
- New Alignment – The new alignment line is a great feature to be more accurate on each putt.
- Extremely High MOI – It is an extremely high MOI mallet that is very forgiving and stable for high performance results.
For anyone who ever has trouble aligning their putter behind the ball, this putter is worth a shot. With the tour line through the 2 ball alignment on the head, flowing right into the line on your ball allowing for perfect alignment every time. It is quite a large and long head, but it is nicely weighted and balanced.
- Great alignment
- Good weighting
- Well balanced
- Large head
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear