Asics Women's Solution Speed FF 2
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a tennis expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The fastest model in the ASICS tennis range, our SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 shoe is all about helping players expand their territory on the court. Combining better stability and a more flexible fit, this shoe is a recommended choice for athletes that are looking for quicker accelerations to be ahead of the ball. The SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP technology into the eyestay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements. Additionally, the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%. TWISSTRUSS™ technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions. Providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints; this shoe is excellent for athletes who want to get to the ball swiftly and have more time to plan their shot with plenty of pace. Recognizing that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, we've also molded a new outsole design that offers better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section to help deliver faster forward transitions. Combining a responsive cushioning system with a more supportive upper and improved flexibility, the SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 shoe is an excellent choice for tennis athletes looking to expand their territory.
- Enables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- Provides lightweight cushioning.
FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Improves quickness,stability and cutting motions.
- ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Solution Dye Sockliner
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.