Orvis Mirage™ Knotless Leader 2 Pack
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis Mirage Knotless Leader 2 Pack contains two tapered fluorocarbon fly-fishing leaders. These leaders are especially effective for fishing subsurface flies/ as Mirage is virtually invisible underwater. With a specific gravity of 1.76/ it breaks surface tension quickly and sinks quicker than nylon/ which is perfect for nymphing. Fluorocarbon materials also retain their knot and tensile strength in water/ and it is more abrasion-resistant than mono which means you can use smaller diameter tippets. These leaders are preferred for nymphing/ streamers/ and other subsurface flies especially in gin-clear waters or where fish are educated. Key Features:
- 2 Pack – Comes with two knotless tapered leaders.
- Tapered Leader Design – This provides better casting and turnover when fishing big flies.
- 100% Fluorocarbon – These leaders are more abrasion- resistant than mono leaders/ and they virtually disappear underwater.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
2 pack of Orvis Mirage tapered leader. 9' long that tapers to 5x. Pre-tied loop so connecting your fly line is easy.