Fishing expert Trey recommended it to a customer in Boulder 12 hours ago
Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Wader
- We price match
Is this fly fishing wader right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Bass Pro Shops+ free shipping$699.99
Scheels+ free shipping$699.95
Simms' long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever.
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell ITEM #: PG-13476
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and Gore-Tex Pro 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a zippered stretch-woven interior flank pocket on wearer's left
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made in USA of imported materials
Breathable, Zippered pocket, Hand-warmer pockets, Belt loop, Abrasion-resistant, Anti-microbial, Waterproof
Bib, Wading pants
Expert product review
Review by Curated Expert Rylyn S.
The Simms G3 Guide Waders are for anglers who are tired of replacing waders yearly. These are the most dependable, comfortable, breathable, and durable waders on the market today.
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
How do you clean Simms g3 waders?
You can wash waders in a tub or sink or in a washing machine on a delicate cycle. Wash with cold water and cold rinse. Use a powder detergent (no liquid) and do not use a fabric softener. Dry waders by hanging them inside out
What are Stockingfoot waders?
Stockingfoot waders have sock-like booties attached to the ends. A pair of wading boots and gravel guards (often built into the wader) are worn over these sock-like booties. This offers you the chance to buy waders and separate wading boots for a better fit and more comfort.
Where are Simms g3 waders made?
Simms that are Goretex are made in USA in Bozeman Montana. The ones made with the other membrane are made over seas. The G3 3 is built with a 3 layer Gore-Tex upper and a 4 layer Gore-Tex Pro lower, so the G3 is made in Bozeman.
by Joseph Smith on July 3, 2022 · view 1 other answer
See more (1)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Simms
Would an expert recommend this fly fishing wader for you? Find out now!