Golf expert Nick recommended it to a customer in Grape Creek 1 day ago
Wilson D9 Forged Irons · Right handed · Steel · Regular · 4-PW
- We price match
UST Recoil Dart 75
True Temper DG 95R VSS
True Temper DG 105S VSS
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
See expert answer(s)
The Wilson D9 Forged Irons are the perfect combination of feel and performance. These irons feature a premium, carbon forged head that provides exceptional feel with a thin topline and minimal offset for an elegant look. The new, asymmetrical Power Hole arrangement is optimized for forged heads and is biased towards the heel of the club, opening the face and increasing contact time with the ball for maximum speed and distance. With a lower center of gravity, these irons provide higher launch angles, increased peak trajectory, and steeper descent angles for more carry and greater stopping power on the green.
- Premium carbon forged heads provide exceptional feel with a thin topline and minimal offset.
- Asymmetrical Power Hole arrangement is optimized for forged heads to increase contact time with the ball for maximum speed and distance.
- Lower center of gravity provides higher launch angles, increased peak trajectory, steeper descent angles resulting in more carry distance.
- Sleek player's profile design offers an elegant look while providing superior performance on every shot.
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution ensures consistent shots every time.
True Temper DG 95R VSS
Iron Set Type
Wilson Staff Lamkin Crossline
Shaft tip diameter
Swing weight (graphite)
Swing weight (steel)
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
When did the Wilson D9 irons come out?
The Wilson D9 Forged irons were released in 2022 and are designed for golfers who want added distance but prefer a forged feel and a compact shape, which appeal to golfers of many different skill sets. The secret behind the D9 Forged Iron's exceptional performance and distance are Wilson's Power Holes located in the sole.
by Jared T. on July 30, 2022 · view 2 other answers
Recommended by golf pros
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
More from Wilson