Yonex EZone 100SL Racquet (2022) · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
For all-around players requiring a lightweight model to swing fast and generate easy power.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Liner Tech
- For Improved Power And Comfort
- Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft)
- First introduced in 1969 with the T-7000 - our first aluminum tennis racquet - the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) is still incorporated into our most popular racquet series today. The Oval Pressed Shaft is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimizing vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- 2G-Namd Speed
- IMPROVED FEEL AND BALL SPEED
- A high modulus graphite fibers are bound with a carbon nanotube (CNT) structure, reducing energy loss, which enables to transfer the energy into quick snapback.
- Aero Shape Design
- FOR A PLUSH FEEL
- An inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.
- Shaft Design
- FOR IMPROVED S TABILITY AND POWER
- A thicker shaft structure with a convex design reduces unwanted racquet torque on off-centered shots for added power.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations