Yonex EZone Ace Racquet (2022) · Strung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
For beginners to intermediate players looking for power and comfort.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft)
- First introduced in 1969 with the T-7000 - our first aluminum tennis racquet - the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) is still incorporated into our most popular racquet series today. The Oval Pressed Shaft is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimizing vibrations.
- Aero Shape Design
- FOR A PLUSH FEEL
- An inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
102 sq inches, 16x19 string pattern, 9.7oz. 3 pts head heavy balance. Perfect for easy power and maneuverability.