Yonex EZone 110 Racquet (2022) · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
For beginners to intermediate players looking for an oversized, extended length frame with power and comfort.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Liner Tech
- For Improved Power And Comfort
- Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft)
- First introduced in 1969 with the T-7000 - our first aluminum tennis racquet - the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) is still incorporated into our most popular racquet series today. The Oval Pressed Shaft is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimizing vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- Aero Shape Design
- For A Plush Feel
- An inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations