Simms Men's Fall Run Hoodie
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Fall Run Hoodie is a 3 season jacket. Although this jacket was built for fishing, it can also be used as a casual jacket for other activities. Made from 60g of Primaloft Black Eco insulation, treated with a DWR finish for water repellency, this jacket will keep the wearer warm and protected from the elements. This can be worn alone or paired with a breathable, waterproof shell for added protection from the elements. This hoodie is ideal for anglers who like to get out on crisp spring/fall mornings or evenings, and need an extra piece of warmth.
- Pockets – Two zippered handwarmer pockets, and an internal right chest pocket provide accessible storage for gear.
- Internal Quilting – The internal quilting on the front and back provide a smooth exterior, cutting down on abrasion when worn with suspenders from waders or bibs.
- Compressible – This jacket is easily compressible for stowing in a fishing pack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations