Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout boot is an awesome do-it-all boot for the ladies looking to ride both resort and backcountry terrain. With narrow, low-volume feet, I was having a hard time finding a touring-compatible boot that felt snug enough and locked my heel in when riding in the resort. These boots were the best discovery I made all year. The vibram soles make it easy to hike on all terrain, the hike mode is super flexy, and the boots and liners are breathable but don't get water in. The boots are super light as well, which is a great bonus when traveling with them. So, if you are a lady with narrower and flatter feet looking to get a high-performing hybrid boot, this one is for you.
- Touring, especially the uphill part
- Super breathable boot
- The 115 flex is true to rating
- Made for low volume feet
- Strap on heel hook sometimes falls off
- Vibram sole doesn't fit into all alpine bindings
The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout Ski Boots for women are the perfect choice for experienced backcountry skiers who want a lightweight and high-performance boot. With a weight of just 1,360 grams (for size 26.5), these boots are significantly lighter than other ski boots on the market, making them ideal for long uphill climbs. The 55-degree range of motion ensures that you can move freely and without resistance on the skin track, while the 115 flex provides ample support for aggressive turns down any terrain.
- Wide range of motion: With a range of motion up to 55 degrees, you can move freely and without resistance on the skin track.
- High-performance flex: The 115 flex provides ample support for aggressive turns down any terrain.
- Four-buckle design: The four-buckle design ensures a secure fit and maximum control during descents.
- Ideal for experienced female backcountry skiers: These boots are unrivaled in their performance and comfort, making them an excellent choice for experienced female backcountry skiers looking to take their skiing to new heights.