Mizuno OMOI Type III Putter
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Mizuno OMOI Type III Putter is a face balanced putter that is a full mallet which is ideal for the golfer with a straight back and straight thru putting stroke. The heavweight design in the mallet weighing in at 383g provides great stability and increased forgiveness. It is forged from high quality 1025 carbon steel that is CNC milled, providing soft feel and precision each time the putter face comes in contact with the golf ball. The putter comes with head weights to dial in the perfect weight and feel for the golfer. It also comes with two 3g weights and two 13 grams weights, which are interchangeable with the 8g weights that are fitted on.
- Face Balanced – This technology implemented into the putter is perfect for the golfer with a straight back and through putting stroke.
- CNC Milled – The CNC Milled putter face creates great roll, and an incredibly soft feel.
- Heavyweight design – The Heavyweight Design creates a very stable and forgiving putter.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The golfer who places an absolute premium on putting.