Mizuno OMOI Type II Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno OMOI Type II Putter is a plumber's neck blade style putter that introduces heavyweight stability technology, which increases MOI (moment of inertia) for added forgiveness and stability. This putter is ideal for the golfer that has minimal arc, or a straight back and through putting stoke. The putter offers 40 degrees of toe hang with a full offset shaft. The putter head weighs 370g to minimize face rotation in the putting stroke. The Mizuno OMOI Type II Putter comes with a weight kit including: two 3g weights and two 13g weights, which are interchangeable with the standard 8g weights that are fitted in with the putter. The putter is Forged and CNC Milled from 1025 mild carbon steel to promote a soft putter face while giving great performance results.
- Plumber's Neck Blade – The putter is ideal for the golfer with minimal arc or straight back and through putting stroke.
- Weight Kit – It includes a weight system of two 3g interchangeable weights and two 13g weights, with an adjustable tool.
- Forged and CNC Milled – This combo provides high precision and great feel of off the putter face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This putter has 1025 carbon steel forged for feel and sound, milled face, and super sweet feel. It has two 8 gram wts. standard. Comes with a set of 3 gram and 13 gram to tinker with too. Overall is made to feel a little heavier for stability and better topspin and roll consistency. All the weight is balanced by a lighter grip and shaft to increase the CG and control face rotation and a smooth fluid stroke.