Mizuno OMOI Type I Putter
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
The Mizuno OMOI Type I Putter is a slant neck putter that is ideal for the golfer that has a slight arc in their putting stroke, due to 60 degrees of toe hang. The heavyweight stability in the head, weighing in at 370g, offers increased MOI (moment of inertia), which means more forgiveness and stability. It is forged and CNC Milled from 1025 mild carbon steel which provides excellent feel and precision; This allows for an incredibly soft feel and pure rolls of the golf ball. It also includes two 3g weights, and two 13g weights, along with a tool to dial in the perfect feel. The included weights are interchangeable with the included 8g fitted weights.
- Heavy Weight Stability – This feature provides a heavier putter head to increase MOI, providing more forgiveness and stability.
- CNC Milled – It is milled from 1025 mild carbon steel to provide amazing feel and precision.
- Additional Interchangeable Weights – The option between the additional two 3g weights and two 13g weights, with the adjustable tool, allows the golfer to dial in the perfect, personalized feel.
- Slant Neck Putter – The combination of a 60 degree toe hang in this putter is ideal for the golfer who has a slight arc in their putting stroke.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Heavier headweight to increase MOI for stability and more consistent rolls on line. Forged and CNC milled from 1025 carbon for super nice feel and feedback. Weighs in a 370 grams but with other weights can go to 383. Which is good for slower putter strokes.