Simms Men's Flyweight Access Boot
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Flyweight Access Boot was made for superior traction in wet and slippery conditions. The softer outsole has better gripping capabilities than other wading boots. Designed to be lightweight, these boots are extremely comfortable. Wading anglers who prefer traction and comfort over durability would consider these.
- Pull-On Loop – These boots have a pull-on loop to help with putting the boot on and taking it off.
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex – This outsole material was made specifically for better wet- and slip-resistance.
- Web Lacing Hardware – This reduces weight and adds comfort to the boot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations