Simms G4 Pro AlumiBite™ Cleat
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Simms G4 Pro AlumiBite Cleat is a screw-in wading shoe cleat. These cleats improve the gripping performance of wading shoes or boots. The cleat is designed to conform to micro-surfaces of stones to get a better grip. Designed specifically for the G4 Wading Boot's Vibram outsole, owners of these wading boots would use these cleats.
- Aluminum – These cleats are made from aluminum which is corrosion free and softer than carbide for a better grip.
- Number of Cleats – This item is either a 10 or 100-count item.
- Specifically Fit Simms G4 Vibram Outsoles – These cleats are designed specifically for the embedded receptacles in the G4 Vibram outsoles, so the cleat can not spin or work itself loose.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations