Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 64cv with GT24UHD-TM Transducer
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 64cv With GT24UHD-TM Transducer comes with a 6" display and provides easy visuals for offshore boaters and anglers. This device comes with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra-High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar to enable visualization below the boat. This device comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 charts which cover the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, Gulf of Mexico, and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes.
- ActiveCaptain App – The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs this device with the free mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, and Garmin Quickdraw Community data.
- Quickdraw Contours Software – This feature allows boaters to make personal marks on the map at 1' contours; These personalized maps can be saved and shared for later use.
- NMEA 2000 And NMEA 0183 Network Compatibility – This device can connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, and AIS.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations