Garmin ECHOMAP™ Plus 42cv without Transducer
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
The Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 42cv Without Transducer has a sun light readable 4.3" display. The device has support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, however, the transducer is sold separately. It comes preloaded with worldwide basemap and compatiblity for BlueChart g2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD maps. Real-time, personal, and private maps can be made with the quickdraw with 1" contours. Boaters and offshore anglers will find this Garmin beneficial on the water.
- Quickdraw Contours Real-Time Mapping Software – This feature allows the plotter to make personalized notations and save them for later use.
- Shareable Data – Maps, waypoints, and other information can be shared with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units.
- Quick Install Mount – This feature allow the boater to take the Garmin with them for safe-keeping; The cables attach to a flush quick mount and the device simply plugs into the mount.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations