Fishing expert Rylyn recommended it to a customer 5 days ago
Simms Men's Tributary Boot - Rubber
- We price match
Color: Striker Grey
This item has only a few units left in stock
Are these fly fishing boots right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Tributary Boot - Rubber is a solid-designed wading boot that anglers of all skill levels would enjoy. Made with synthetic leather and mesh uppers with rubber overlays on high impact areas, these boots are durable. Corrosion resistant lacing hardware adds to the durability. A multi-directional lugged sole aids with traction of slippery river bottoms.
- Fully Gusseted Tongue – The fully gusseted tongue helps keep debris out of the boots.
- Full Neoprene Lining – The full neoprene lining makes taking the boot on and off easier.
- Cleat Compatible – Simms cleats can be added to the soles for increased traction if desired.
Simms' proprietary multi-directional lugged rubber
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Simms
Would an expert recommend these fly fishing wading boots for you? Find out now!