Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Garmin Approach G12 GPS Rangefinder is the swiss army knife of the GPS and rangefinder world. Affix it directly to a belt, golf bag, or cart with a built it clip and lanyard loop, the G12 from Garmin is the perfect yardage assistant. For the golfer who wants to know exact distances to and from target areas, but does not like wearing bulky golf watches or constantly glancing at cell phones, the Garmin Approach G12 GPS Rangefinder a great alternative.
- 42,000+ Pre-Loaded Courses Included – No matter where it's teeing up, as long as it is on earth there is an excellent chance the course comes standard and pre-loaded on the G12.
- IPX7 Water-Rated and Big Numbers Mode – No matter the daylight or weather conditions, this rangefinder will withstand splashes and rain showers to provide easy to read and accurate yardages, digital scorecards, Green View data, and much more.
- Garmin Golf App – Syncs with the Garmin Golf mobile app (available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play) to log and track historical round data for further insight and analysis into round performances over time. Learn about common misses, scoring trends, handicap information, and much more.
- Long Battery Life – A 30 hour battery life affords more opportunity to play multiple rounds between charges.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Perfect for the quickest yardage measurement. It's very versatile and will certainly get the job done. The best part is that you can get an accurate reading to the green even if you can't see it. No need to run up a hill or around trees to find the pin. It allows you to just look down and have the yardage at any point without having to pull a laser rangefinder out. It also allows you to move the pin on the screen, making it even more accurate. It will measure the front of the green, back of the green, and even hazards. It has thousands of pre-loaded courses all over the country.