Camping & Hiking expert Alex recommended it to a customer in Moraga 1 month ago
Coleman Cascade 18 1-Burner Camping Stove · Hickory Moss
- We price match
Color: Hickory Moss
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Scheels+ free shipping$79.99
Moosejaw+ free shipping$79.99
Backcountry.com+ free shipping$79.99
Level up your food game with the Cascade™ Collection. Perfect for those times when trail mix just won't cut it, the Cascade 18 1-Burner Camping Stove makes it easy to cook great meals outdoors. The detached grate flips 180° so you can store it while unloading the trunk and heading to the campsite. Ready to head home? The aluminized steel cooktop makes cleanup quick.
- PORTABLE: Compact design is easy to carry; detached grate flips 180° for convenient storage; secure space to store regulator on top
- EASY TO CLEAN: Aluminized steel cooktop for quick cleanup
- IMPROVED COOKING CONTROL: Improved knob rotation for precise temperature and simmer control; rotary ignition for matchless lighting
- POWERFUL STOVE: 8,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- SIZE: Fits 12-inch pan
- ACCESSORY COMPATIBLE: Works with grill/griddle accessory (not included)
- BURN TIME: Up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
No. of burners
Canister, Liquid fuel
8,000 british thermal units
15 x 10 x 6.5 in
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Coleman
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Sep 13, 2022
Fits up to a 12" pan and has improved temperature control. 8,000 BTUs of power.