Cycling expert David recommended it to a customer 10 days ago
Smith Flywheel Sunglasses
- We price match
Is this gear right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Smith Flywheel Sunglasses are reminiscent of the cycling glasses made popular in the '80s by riders like Hinault and LeMond. Big, bold one-piece lenses offer excellent coverage while riding, yet are fashionable enough for off the bike.
- ChromaPop™ Lenses – The Smith Flywheel ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make details pop and contain smudge and moisture-resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics, and 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable Fit – The Smith Flywheel is a medium coverage sunglass with a two-position adjustable nose pad that provides a nonslip grip so glasses stay put.
- Compatible – The Smith Flywheel is compatible with the Smith Optical Docking System (ODS4) prescription lens insert for those who wear glasses while riding.
Unisex, Men's, Women's
UV protection (Yes/No)
Interchangeable lenses (Yes/No)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Smith
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!