Orvis Men's River Guide Short Sleeve
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Story On or off the water, you won’t find a cooler or more comfortable lightweight shirt—especially in the heat. Cotton in the blend keeps you comfortable; polyester wicks away moisture; and spandex allows the shirt to move with you easily. And whether you’re fishing or traveling, two button-through chest pockets and one secured vertical-entry zip pocket behind the left chest pocket can handle the things you need close at hand. The pencil hole on the left chest pocket is perfect for parking your sunglasses, while the sunglasses cleaner hidden in the hem helps keep them clear. And you’ll appreciate the hidden button-down collar that prevents annoying flyaways. Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control. Active fit.
- Lightweight cotton blend is cool and comfortable
- Nylon wicks away moisture
- Spandex allows the shirt to move with you easily
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control
- Two button-through chest pockets
- One secured vertical-entry zipper pocket behind the left chest pocket
- Pencil hole on the left chest pocket is perfect spot for sunglasses
- Sunglasses cleaner hidden in the hem
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations