The North Face Men's Base Camp Flip-Flop II
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Inspired by our hyper-durable expedition equipment, the ultra-comfortable, tough-enough-for-anything Men’s Base Camp Flip-Flop II features a lightweight tri-lug outsole for extra grip without the extra bulk.
- Upper| Base Camp synthetic strap
- Sole Unit| Extra-cushy, egg-crate-inspired EVA footbed with anatomical arch support
- Lightweight tri-lug rubber outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Style: NF0A47AA
- Sizes: Medium 7–14 (whole sizes)
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 7 oz (199 g)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Designed with durability at the forefront of these flip flops, the Base Camp Flip-Flop II is great for when you've hit the end of the trail or would like a more casual piece of footwear around the campsite. Features a tri-lug outsole giving you a ton of extra grip while not sacrificing weight and bulk.