The North Face Men's Paramount Active Pant
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
Description The slim-fit Men’s Paramount Active Pants take innovative outdoor fabrics and elevate them with flawless function, design and performance features like water-repellency and FlashDry-XD™.
- Slim fit
- Extremely durable, moisture-wicking FlashDry-XD™ helps keep you cool and dry
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 15.25'' leg opening
- Snap front with a tonal, partial Y-elastic waistband and internal drawcord for adjustability
- Hand pockets
- Secure-zip pocket on right leg
- Reverse-entry, covered back pocket
- Crotch gusset for better mobility
- Darting at knees for added articulation
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Avg Weight: 290 g (10.23 oz)
- Inseam: S 29'', R 31'', L 33''
- Body: 165 g/m² 90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex with FlashDry-XD™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations