The North Face Men's Vectiv Exploris Mid Futurelight Shoes
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
With soft nubuck-leather uppers, breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membranes, and super-grippy outsoles, these versatile boots will be your go-to for days off the beaten path.
- Upper| Soft nubuck-leather upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- Mesh collar with molded details provides additional ankle support
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole Unit| VECTIV technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aids with multi-directional stability
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- High-rebound, single-density EVA foam midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for hiking
- 4 mm lugs for good traction
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations