The North Face Men's Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The iconic Dryzzle is back for another season! For the Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT™ jacket there is no such thing as bad weather. That's because it's made of seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ - a conformable, breathable and waterproof fabric. It has nano-spinning technology on board, which adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. Whether you're scrambling up a steep ridge, balancing over tricky terrain, or caught in a sudden downpour, this seam-sealed, sweat-wicking, quick-drying jacket has your back. It features an attached, fully adjustable hood, rolled-forward hems and waist adjustment for a perfect fit. And it's made from recycled materials to minimize your impact on the environment you love.
- Breathable, waterproof and seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell.
- PFC-free coating for enhanced protection
- Adjustable three-piece hood
- Rolled forward shoulder seams
- Inverted, full-length center front zipper
- Exposed handwarmer pockets with zipper made of polyurethane (PU)
- Disappears into left handwarmer pocket
- Hook&Loop adjustment at the cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Logo on left chest and back right shoulder
- 100% polyester
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations