Scarpa Maestrale 110 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Scarpa Maestrale is a classic in the backcountry skiing community due to its comfortable, durable, strong design and ability to perform remarkably well both uphill and down. With 110 flex, this boot is great for strong skiers on the lighter side or casual, larger riders. The 60 degree range of motion makes walking a breeze and the Vibram sole provides security in each step no matter the conditions. The 3–piece 3–buckle design gives it a progressive flex that makes turning feel more natural and the Intuition liner is thermo–moldable and customizable to provide a precision fit.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with all frame AT and Tech/Pin bindings, these boots are made to be used with a hiking or backcountry focused set–up. These boots are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boots 60 degree range of motion when in walk mode makes this suitable and comfortable for full–day pursuits or steep couloir boot-packing.
- Backcountry Oriented – Made with a wide ranged walk mode, and tech inserts, and a Vibram sole, this boot is suitable in any terrain for any purpose.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Recommended for touring/backcountry skiing. Scarpa consistently has the highest ratings due to their uphill and downhill performance. They also have a heat-moldable lining to ensure your feet will be comfortable for the entire day! These offer 56 degrees of flex - which exceeds our ankle's range of motion. Generous last (width) for larger feet and a ski/walk mechanism. Coming in at just over 3 lbs and with a stiff flex, these boots are designed for aggressive skiing!