Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Cobra King Vintage Stingray-20 is a pristine putter and excels in its distance control. I found that putting from 20+ feet was easy to dial in the distance as the soft face and balance create a very repeatable swing pattern. I think the lower-tiered handicapper who wants more control and feel on the greens would love having this club in their bag.
- Single line on top creates a perfect alignment each time
- Superstroke grip fits great within the hands
- Soft face allows for easy distance control
- Not for blade putters
The Cobra King Vintage Stingray-20 is an oversized mallet putter that has a single bend hosel. This setup is best suited for golfers that have a straight back and through putting stroke. This design also helps golfers achieve maximum stability and forgiveness in a mallet putter. The SIK Face technology was made in collaboration with Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate and consistent putter face possible, producing a consistent roll each time.
- Straight Back & Through – This putter is best suited for golfers with a straight back & through putting stroke.
- Max Stability & Forgiveness – The putter provides a lot of stability and forgiveness to provide high performance results.
- SIK Face Technology – The SIK Face Technology was made with pro golfer Bryson Dechambeau to produce the most accurate and consistent putter face possible.