Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
These wedges could be good for low, medium or high handicappers depending on the grind you go for.
For high handicappers I would recommend the Versatile grind. These are easy to hit, provide great turf interaction and incredibly consistent spin numbers.
Low and medium handicappers may benefit from the wide low grind or classic design based on what bounce they want on their wedges and whether they dig or scoop their wedges.
The KBS Hi Rev 2.0 shafts are high launching. The CNC milled grooves provide optimal spin rates and trajectory control. Getting the ball to stop and bite on greens is not an issue with these wedges.
Full face grooves on the 56, 58 & 60 make it easy to open the club face and be more creative with your chipping game and are also very helpful on toe strikes.
Wedges are offered in Silver, but also a glare free Black design. Both look fantastic in the bag.
If you struggle with glare from the sun on traditional silver/chrome wedges I would highly recommend the black finish as these will not distract you at address and during your swing.
- Generates consistent high spin
- Easy to hit wedges with an open clubface (full face option)
- Multiple sole grinds on offer
- Sadly there are no alternative sole grinds for the 48, 50, and 54-degree wedges (Versatile only)
This club is a great choice for anybody getting serious about their golf game and is in the market for a new sand wedge. Cobra is well known for being an industry leader for good reason. They have worked on their new Snakebite technology to deliver maximum spin to "bite" the greens.
- Snakebite – This wedge has King Cobra's newest groove technology so the ball spins even more.
- Pick a grind – with different grinds to choose from, one can choose how the club will act, with options such as the CLASSIC GRIND, VERSATILE, and WIDE LOW GRIND.
- One Length – Comes in one-length configurations as well, for one-length players.